Retirement isn’t an event. It’s a process—one that involves both financial and non-financial considerations. How will you want to spend your time as well as your money? Do you want to spend every penny, help your kids or leave a charitable legacy behind?
Building a comprehensive retirement plan includes a number of assessments, such as:
– Determining your proper risk tolerance level
– Evaluating insurance and other protection planning
– Determining proper asset allocation and investment strategies
– Developing efficient income and estate tax strategies
– Optimizing use of employment benefits including pensions, 401K plans and other qualified retirement plans
We help clients think about the big picture and decide what kind of retirement they want and when they want it. Then, we help them come up with a plan to reach their goals.